Here’s some wise advice for highly sensitive people from a lecture that I attended from Suzanne Falter, the author of How Much Joy Can You Stand?
Talent and effort go together. If they do not, the talent will be wasted. –Giorgio Vasari
- There’s no such day as some day.
- Pursuing a dream can be easier than thinking about it.
- How much commitment do you have to your dream?
- How can you re-arrange your life to follow your dream?
- Surrender and trust your dream.
- Use your intuition to guide you where you need to go.
- Effort doesn’t have to be a struggle.
- Have a want to make a life that you want to lead.
- Make a written list of things that you want to do, but have been avoiding. Make a written list of why you’re not doing it. Fear is the most common cause for not doing what you’d like. Are your fears justified?
- Make a written list of how you can overcome your fears. Give yourself as many reasons as possible to overcome them.
- How can you give your gift to others?
The words in bold letters are the ones that I most relate to. Can you relate to anything that Suzanne Falter said? I’m interested in any thoughts or comments that you have.