I have a habit of asking myself and others questions about different life situations. When you ask the right questions, you get the right answers. That’s why most of my posts focus on a question.
The right questions are often the difficult questions. While this won’t be an easy process, it’s important to take note of your answers. My objective is to get my readers to think deeply about their lives and the improvements that could be made. Highly sensitive people are predisposed to question themselves. The problem arises when we’re afraid to do so.
Could it be that secretly we don’t want to know the answers? Maybe we’re afraid to face reality because it may hurt too much, or we may have to go above our comfort zones. Perhaps we’ve been thinking about certain questions, and we’ve become frustrated and overwhelmed.
In my mind, here are some of life’s difficult questions:
- Who am I?
- How can I serve others to feel fulfilled?
- Who have I wronged, and how can I make it right?
- Am I in the right career?
- Am I in the right relationship?
- What can I do to improve my lot in life?
- Am I setting the right boundaries with others?
- Am I assertive enough?
- How can I get rid of bitterness?
- What can I do to increase my self-confidence?
- How can I overcome my failures/setbacks?
- How can I better utilize my strengths?
- How can I forgive others who have wronged me?
Are there any other questions that you need to ask yourself? I’m interested in any thoughts or comments that you have.
If you find my content useful, I would appreciate it if you would share it with others! Feel free to use the share buttons below, or to add your comments to this post. I do respond to comments!
Join my mailing list, and get my free e-book, 17 Powerful Tips To Help You Thrive As A Highly Sensitive Person.