What makes a person attractive? I’m not talking about physical attractiveness, but qualities that make a person beautiful.
Have you ever seen a person who is physically appealing, but when you talk to them or see how they act towards others, they are totally unappealing?
What are attractive qualities? Examples include:
- Sensitivity. Being sensitive to the needs of others. How can being caring, supportive, and being a good listener not be sexy?
- Sense of humor. Life can sometimes be difficult. Isn’t it refreshing to be around a person who can make us laugh?
- Genuine smile. A genuine smile makes you and the person you’re with feel good. A smile can make you appear more trustworthy and easy to be around.
- Confidence. A person that feels good about themselves, not conceited, will act confident, dress confident, and will radiate a positive attitude.
- Integrity. How can a person with integrity not be attractive?
- Politeness. How a person acts towards you and others is a definite attractiveness factor.
Can you mention any other qualities that make a person attractive? I’m interested in any thoughts or comments that you have.
Join my community, and get my free e-book and twice per month newsletters, 17 Powerful Tips To Help You Thrive As A Highly Sensitive Person. I have an archive of my previous newsletters. Some topics include: Are you a magnet for toxic people?… Do you give up too easily?… Would you rather be perfect or productive?… and much more!