I love reading inspirational quotes, especially when I’m feeling discouraged! Below are some quotes that resonate with me. It’s too bad they are all anonymous quotes, since I’d love to give credit for all of this great advice!
- Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.
- If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me to make it happen.
- Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
- Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.
- Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
- When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!
- Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.
- Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.
- The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth.
- Self-confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?
- We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
The “if it’s meant to be quote” (#2) and the “life is short” quote (#8) especially resonated with me. Which quote inspired you the most? Do you have a favorite quote that you’d like to share? I’m interested in any thoughts or comments that you have.
If you find my content useful, I would appreciate it if you would share it with others! Feel free to use the share buttons below, or to add your comments to this post. I do respond to comments!
Join my mailing list, and get my free e-book, 17 Powerful Tips To Help You Thrive As A Highly Sensitive Person.