- It’s because we are different that each of us is special.
- It’s by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
- Don’t give up when you still have something to give.
- By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life.
- Don’t dismiss your dreams.
- To be without dreams is to be without hope, to be without hope is to be without purpose.
- Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been but also where you’re going.
- Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
- Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past.
- Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself to others.
- Only you know what’s best for you.
- Don’t take for granted what’s truly important to you.
- Don’t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect.
- Don’t shut out love in your life by saying that it’s impossible to find.
These are some thoughts that resonate deeply with me, though I’m not sure where I got them from. (I later found out that these lines were from the poem, “A Creed To Live By,” written by Nancye Sims. I have posted her beautiful poem in its entirety in another post. Be sure to check that out as well!)
Can you relate to any of these thoughts? I’m interested in any comments that you have.