Many people have suddenly found ourselves forced to work from home with their kids and are also stuck at home due to schools being closed for the foreseeable future. Here is a list of free educational resources to keep kids entertained and learning.
*Scholastic has daily lessons for pre-K thru 9th Grade (https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html)
• Airplane Videos, Documentaries, and Lectures (http://understandingairplanes.com/resources.html)
• Coding lessons for K-12 (https://code.org/)
• Cincinnati Zoo has daily animal educational episodes on their “Home Safari Facebook Live” (https://www.facebook.com/cincinnatizoo/)
• Prodigy math-based game for 1st-8th graders (https://www.prodigygame.com/)
• PBS Kids provides educational videos, games, and more (https://pbskids.org/)
• National Geographic Kids provides educational videos, games, and more (https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/)
• Khan Academy provides courses, lessons, and practice in all subject areas (https://www.khanacademy.org/)
• Epic Books has a digital library of kid books (https://www.getepic.com)
• Zearn has math instruction with videos, activities, and printables (https://www.zearn.org/)
Are there any other resources that you can recommend? Please share! I hope this is helpful and remember… This too shall pass.
If you find my content useful, I would appreciate it if you would share it with others! Feel free to use the share buttons below, or to add your comments to this post. I do respond to comments!
Join my mailing list, and get my free e-book, 17 Powerful Tips To Help You Thrive As A Highly Sensitive Person.