Individual Consultation with Cliff Harwin
As a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) myself, I fully understand both the challenges and benefits of high sensitivity.
Once I learned more about my high sensitivity, I was able to use my unique traits to succeed personally and professionally. I’ll share what I have learned, help you accept and honor who you are, and teach you how to make the most of your high sensitivity.
I can guide you in the following ways:
- Help you better understand yourself. This will provide more clarity in your life, and you will be better equipped to develop a plan of action. You will be rid of resistance, procrastination, and other roadblocks to your success.
- Help you be more assertive to set boundaries with family, friends, and business associates. This will boost your self-esteem, and you’ll get more respect from others.
- Help you feel more confident to make better decisions. You’ll be able to ask yourself the right questions to get better solutions with the information that you have.
- Help you better manage stress, fear, and conflict. This will help you combat feelings of overwhelm.
- Help you develop strategies to better handle social situations to overcome loneliness.
- Help you with advice on HSP careers that are more suited to your personality and lifestyle. Have you ever considered self-employment? I can help you brainstorm ideas to “profit” from your passion. How would it feel to have your own business that utilizes your talents and interests, enables you to work at your own pace, and generates the kind of income that you deserve?
- Help parents better support their highly sensitive children. Understanding why your child behaves the way s/he does will help you provide the right guidance to enable your child to thrive as a highly sensitive person.