Individual Consultation with Cliff Harwin
As a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) myself, I fully understand both the challenges and benefits of high sensitivity.
Once I learned more about my high sensitivity, I was able to use my unique traits to succeed personally and professionally. I’ll share what I have learned, help you accept and honor who you are, and teach you how to make the most of your high sensitivity.
I can guide you in the following ways:
- Help you better understand yourself. This will provide more clarity in your life, and you will be better equipped to develop a plan of action. You will be rid of resistance, procrastination, and other roadblocks to your success.
- Help you be more assertive to set boundaries with family, friends, and business associates. This will boost your self-esteem, and you’ll get more respect from others.
- Help you feel more confident to make better decisions. You’ll be able to ask yourself the right questions to get better solutions with the information that you have.
- Help you better manage stress, fear, and conflict. This will help you combat feelings of overwhelm.
- Help you develop strategies to better handle social situations to overcome loneliness.
- Help you with advice on HSP careers that are more suited to your personality and lifestyle. Have you ever considered self-employment? I can help you brainstorm ideas to “profit” from your passion. How would it feel to have your own business that utilizes your talents and interests, enables you to work at your own pace, and generates the kind of income that you deserve?
- Help parents better support their highly sensitive children. Understanding why your child behaves the way s/he does will help you provide the right guidance to enable your child to thrive as a highly sensitive person.
Email me to schedule a free consultation.
The Highly Sensitive Person Friendship Circle Teleconferences
How the Teleconferences Work
This type of teleconference is a way of having a meaningful discussion with like minded people to talk about common issues and challenges. I’ll be facilitating discussions in a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental atmosphere. You'll have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussion with people from across the country — and sometimes from other countries as well. You also have the option to just listen and observe. The calls will be recorded if you can’t make the live call.
It’s easy to participate in a teleconference. Everyone dials into a phone number at the same time using a regular phone. You pay for the long-distance call, but no conferencing fees. When you register for the call, the phone number, along with some guidelines for getting the most out of your teleconference, will be e-mailed to you.
Email me for details or to be put on a list for upcoming teleconferences.
I provide e-mail consultations, which is a great option for highly sensitive people. Through e-mail consultation, I'll ask you questions about yourself and what you'd like to accomplish. From this information, I can pose specific questions that will keep you focused on your objectives. You can take the time to reflect so that you can carefully consider your answers. In this way, we'll work together to come up with better answers that fit your wants and needs. The goal of the consultation is to help you gain more clarity in whatever you want to accomplish.
Email me for details.
Highly Sensitive Person Success Teams
The objective of a Success Team is to help you clarify your goals and keep you focused on your aspirations. A Highly Sensitive Person Success Team is a group of 4-8 people like you who meet via conference call for 8 weeks, with me acting as the facilitator. Team members provide ideas and support to help each other succeed. The team will hold you accountable for taking steps to accomplish your goals, help you through the tough times, and cheer you on as you move forward. In order to make your dreams come true, you need ongoing support and encouragement from like-minded people.
Email me for details or to be put on a list for upcoming success teams.